Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet & Funny Dominic

So, I was telling Dominic today, as I often do, that he is my precious gift. Today, he asked me if he was in a box when I got my gift! I was laughing so hard. I reminded him that he was in my belly, and then he started laughing and said, "Oh yeah, you opened me out of your belly!" So funny!

Another funny thing that I was thinking about today is how technology has really changed pretending. Dominic was playing phone today, and he doesn't just pretend that he's talking to someone...he has to pretend to put them on speaker phone, or pretend that he's using a bluetooth with half a plastic easter egg stuck on his ear, or pretend that he's taking pictures with his phone. It just cracks me up!

3 comments:

Kari said...

what a little "ham"...

chicknboy said...

I just spent a few minutes catching up on the posts...great for Juan biking so much..though the heat would kill me!

you're SO right about kids learning anything set to a song. We had just started teaching the kids our address and then we moved..so we'll have to start over again. :) But yeah! for Dominic!!

I can't believe Dominic tries to talk with a bluetooth! :) hehehe! things our grandparents would have never seen coming!

Jason and Lisa said...

Too funny. We are very advanced in our technology.