Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Big Girl!

This is the proud moment all parents wait for! At 19 months 4 days, Catia went pee pee on the potty for the first time this morning! I covered up the essentials in the picture so she's not completely mortified in several years to think that her mommy posted this picture. But, how can I not share our special moment, right?! She's sat on the potty several times before this in the last few weeks, but nothing has ever "come out" of those tries until now. I started yelling "Yeah, Catia" over and over and clapping and Dominic came in and cheered with me. She was thrilled to get a chocolate chip out of it. This was about the age that Dominic started using the potty, too, so we may have another early potty trainer on our hands. May we only be so blessed!

2 comments:

Jasmyn said...

WOW! that is so early. Can I send Gavin your way in a few months??

Joanna said...

Michelle!! I have a 21 month old...what's your secret??!! Do tell - I'm dying to stop the diapers, but thought she may be too young!