Thursday, January 22, 2009

Summer Already?

Yesterday it was 80 degrees outside. The kids were playing outside, still in pants from the morning when it was a little cooler. I was cleaning the patio, and could see their little cheeks getting pink. So, we decided to actually play in the hose - in January!! I changed their clothes and turned on the hose, and they had the best time running around in the water getting soaking wet. Gotta love Arizona winters! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures because I was doing all the spraying.

2 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

So great! I can't wait until Matthew is running around in the backyard. Hope all is well and hope to see you soon. Mark says hi too!

Jasmyn said...

It was such a beautiful day, but honestly, I was a little mad...I mean it is January. I just wish the cold didn't go away so fast! oh well, gotta make the best of it:)